Woodhaven Middle School staff and parents are partners in the education of the community’s children. The school needs parental support to run many of our programs. Parents have recently supported or are currently supporting these initiatives:
- $220,000 playground development
- Purchase of interactive teaching technology
- Support of our Health Day program by paying for guest speakers and presenters
- Grab and Go Breakfast
- Library redevelopment
- Security camera installation to prevent bullying in the school
- Track and field equipment
Our job as a school is to support parents in helping them to participate in their child’s education. To do this Woodhaven commits to:
- Keeping families informed of work being done in class via email
- Informing parents of any issues arising at school
- Keeping our website and newsletter current
Quotes From Parents
I just wanted to send you a note letting you know the impact the K&E program has made on my son ‘B’. ‘B’ began school when he was 2 years old. It has been a struggle finding a place that fit his needs. This is the first year in ten than he has come home sharing what he has learned. To see my son speak about his future in a positive manner, plan for a possible career is a huge deal.
- K&E Parent Tracy S.
I just wanted to sincerely thank you for all you did to help Tyler. I really appreciate the time, encouragement and understanding that you gave him. The relationships that he developed with you were more than he has experienced in the school environment for a very long time. I will never be able to thank you enough!
- Grade 8 Parent Tammy A.
For more information contact:
Woodhaven Middle School