Woodhaven School’s hot lunch program is an optional lunch program that is served twice a month starting in October.
Online Ordering Instructions:
- Go to www.woodhaven.hotlunches.net
- Click on "Click Here to Register"
- School Access Code: WMSHL
- Set up your user id and password
- Follow the online instructions to order and pay. (You do not need a PayPal account to pay online. You may pay by credit card without creating an account.)
This is a fundraiser that benefits Woodhaven students. As such, please be aware that we cannot accept late orders, and there will be no refunds for student absences or field trips. If a school conflict arises after hot lunch has been ordered, hot lunch will be rescheduled to accommodate the classes affected.
Hot Lunch Volunteers Needed
Thank you to all the volunteers who have helped so far this year to run the hot lunch program - your efforts are greatly appreciated! We will again be looking for volunteers to help organize lunches for Session Two. Please check off the volunteer box for the dates you can help when you are placing your student's order online.
For more information contact:
Coralee Lopez - Hot Lunch Coordinator