Parent volunteers are an integral part of our school and its educational climate. If you feel you would like to help in the capacity of Parent Volunteer, please contact our school council.
How to Become a Volunteer
As part of Parkland School Division Administrative Procedure 316, all volunteers are required to:
- Complete a Volunteer Registration Form
- Provide a Criminal Records Check
- Provide a Vulnerable Sector Check
- Sign a Confidentiality Agreement
Please review the Division Administrative Procedures regarding volunteers.
- AP 316: Volunteer Requirements and Vulnerable Sector Verification
- AP 318: Volunteer Community Coaches
Volunteer Opportunities at Woodhaven
Some volunteer opportunities include:
- Grab & Go Breakfast
- Hot Lunch Help
- Teacher Potluck Luncheons (twice/year)
- Help with Fundraising
- General Library Help
- Precision Reading Program
- Library Book Fair (once/year)
- Track Meet Concession
Looking forward to working with you!
Lei Gryshik - Parent Council Volunteer Coordinator
For more information contact:
The Parent Council Volunteer Coordinator